Hip Hoperetta, Song by Song: The Historic Sanctuary
Built in 1902, the Harrison Center's historic sanctuary was originally built for the First Presbyterian Church when it moved north to Delaware Street. One of the church's most prominent congregants was President Benjamin Harrison, who passed on before construction of this building was completed. His wife commissioned a Tiffany stained glass window, Angel of the Resurrection, which is now on display at the Indianapolis Museum of Art. Listen to "Historic Sanctuary" below and stay tuned for the next stop on the tour!
The Hip Hoperetta Musical History Tours set to music the history of the Herron High School campus and the Harrison Center for Arts.